What is EPA Section 608 and what you need to know
Refrigeration regulations and compliance can be difficult to navigate, especially when the goal posts are always moving. To help you with the recent changes and proposals to EPA 608, Bacharach are providing this useful webinar.
The webinar examines what you need to know for the United States Environment Protection Agency’s Section 608 of the Clean Air Act. The webinar also looks at the recent proposals for change in legislation and how this could effect your refrigeration reporting requirements. So if you’re an HVAC Technician, or a refrigeration equipment owner or operator, this webinar is for you.
What you will learn:
- What refrigerants are covered by the Clean Air Act Section 608
- What the requirements are for HVAC technicians
- Refrigerant sales requirements for technicians and wholesalers
- Requirements for equipment owners
- Trigger rates, leak repair and leak inspections
- Tools for equipment owners and contractors
- What the 2020 AIM Act means
Register to view the webinar