Refrigerant Safety Compliance and Leak Rate Reduction
At this year’s Chillventa Exhibition in Nuremburg, Germany, Bacharach will exhibit solutions for EN 378 refrigerant safety compliance, leak rate reduction, and VRF leak detection for occupied spaces. [highlight]Bacharach will be exhibiting these solutions in Hall 5 / Stand 5-408.[/highlight]
Bacharach Products and Solutions
Visit Bacharach in Hall 5 / Stand 5-408 to learn more about our extensive range of gas detection products and solutions for the HVAC-R industry.
[accordion id=”my-accordion”] [accordion_item title=”EN 378 Safety Compliance” parent_id=”my-accordion” open=”true”] With their integrated alarms and rapid response time, Bacharach’s all-new MGS-400 Series gas detectors help equipment owners comply with safety standards inside machinery rooms, cold storage and walk-in freezers. MGS-400 products benefit from a significant advancement in usability with the integration of a mobile app. Features include:
- Audible / visual alarms with High/Low alarm levels
- Flexible deployment for standalone detection or multi-detector systems
- Engineered for refrigeration applications to -40°C
- Intuitive user interface for fast configuration and maintenance with the MGS-400 App
- Audit trail and field calibration certificates through the MGS-400 App
- Automated leak detection
- 1 ppm minimum detection level
- Accurate detection of 60+ refrigerants
- Up to 16 zones (48 sample points) per monitor
- Digital and analog communications
With the high cost of refrigerants being driven by F-Gas regulations, the Bacharach Multi-Zone can provide a positive ROI for refrigerant savings in a matter of months.
[/accordion_item] [accordion_item title=”VRF Leak Detection for Occupied Spaces” parent_id=”my-accordion”] The MVR-300 VRF Refrigerant Detector supports occupant safety and can isolate leaks to individual rooms. Features include:
- Integrated audio / visual alarms, relays and Modbus communication
- Discreet low profile design with mounting in standard electrical boxes
- Simple installation
- BMS / BAS compatibility
Specialist Forums: Presentation
Bacharach’s Product Manager for Refrigerant Leak Detection, Tom Burniston, will be speaking during the Applications & Education & Regulations supporting program on [highlight]October 15 at 10:40am in Hall 9 / Stand 9-531[/highlight].
The presentation, “Refrigerant Leak Detection – Handling Changing Refrigerant and Price Increases” will feature how different sensor technologies and instruments types, are best deployed for refrigerant safety compliance and leak rate reduction. The presentation will also touch on the changing regulatory climate surrounding high GWP refrigerants and how attendees can mitigate refrigerant price increases.
Schedule a Meeting at Chillventa
Visit Bacharach in Hall 5 / Stand 5-408 to speak with our experts and learn more about our products. For more information about Bacharach’s attendance, or to request an appointment, visit our exhibitor page.